Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of Descom Softwares Pvt. Ltd. and your relationship with descom.digital. Please read all of them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the Company Site. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Use of the Company Site
Descom reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Company Site. It is your responsibility to refer to these Terms and Conditions on accessing this site. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you ought not to keep on utilizing the Company Site. If you continue to use the Company Site after such changes, your use of the Company Site constitutes acceptance of those chances.
- To register on the Company Site you must be over eighteen years of age.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
4. Password and Security
- 1. At the point when you register to use the Company Site you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
- 2. If the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Company Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
5. Intellectual Property
6. Your Use of the Company Site
You may not use the Company Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Company Site; or
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach.
7. Availability of the Company Site
In spite of the fact thatwe intend to offeryou the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Company Site will meet your requirements.We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Company Site you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Company Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
8. Payment, Refund and Cancellation
We accept payments by all Debit & Credit Cards, PayPal, and Wire Transfer. Payments can be made monthly or yearly. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
If we fail to list your website on the first page of any search engine within the specified time below according to your business and agreement with us, we would refund your money.
- Small local business and/or low competition keywords – 6 month’s time period
- Medium local business and/or medium competition keywords – 8 month’s time period
- National enterprise and/or highly competition keywords – 12 month’s time period
Under the clause mentioned above, you are only entitled to get a refund or money-back guarantee if you choose Descom to carry out Search Engine Optimisation (“SEO”) ON-SITE and OFFSITE. If you opt-out of onsite SEO, you will not be entitled to a refund or money-back guarantee as Descom cannot guarantee the workmanship of your own webmaster.
You can cancel your registration or plan at any time without paying for the remainder of the year or month in accordance with your payment plan. Upon cancellation of your registration or plan, your guarantee will terminate automatically and you will not be entitled to any refund. You will not be entitled to any refund for the plan which you have already bought but you will not be asked to pay further fees. However, you are entitled to 14 days statutory cooling-off period and if you cancel your registration or plan within 14 days, you would be entitled to a refund. Please see our refund and cancellation policy.
9. The Company's Right to Suspend or Cancel Your Registration
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at email@example.com.If you do so, you must stop using the Company Site.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Company Site shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
10. The Company's Liability
The Company Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Company Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Company Site. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
This clause shall not limit or affect our liability resulting from any products sold through the Company Site being found to be unsafe or if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
11. Third Party Websites
12. Advertising and Sponsorship
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.